Freedom Planet 2 will be heading to PS5, Xbox Series X | S, Switch, PS4 and Xbox One in summer 2023
posted 1 hour ago / 145 Views
GalaxyTrail announced the side-scrolling platformer, Freedom Planet 2will launch on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Summer 2023. It will first launch on PC on September 13, 2022.
“We’ll have more details later, but we’re planning a Summer 2023 release for consoles, which will launch with additional language options that will be fixed in the PC version.” GalaxyTrail said via Twitter. “We thank our console fans for your patience, and we’ll work hard to make the wait worth it!
“Development of the game is now in its final stages, with only the credits sequence and some smaller cutscenes remaining to be built. Our entire team has done such an exceptional job over the years, and we are more excited than ever to get out. into the wild next month!!”
Hi there! Freedom Planet 2 is still going strong, and console ports are in development. Here is our current release schedule for each platform:
September 13, 2022
Xbox series S pic.twitter.com/JhNXjCzssz
—GalaxyTrail 🌀 (@galaxytrail) August 4, 2022
Read the details about the game below:
Join the heroes of Avalice as they face their biggest challenge yet! An ancient terror has emerged from the depths of the ocean. Merga, a water dragon from Avalice’s oldest and deadliest war, was freed from her crystal prison following the destruction of the Kingdom Stone. War is again imminent, but this time the heroes are divided between the camps. As friendships are tested, will the girls stick together when Bakunawa rises?
- Four playable characters – Four playable characters available from the start, each with their own unique fighting style: Lilac the Dragon Girl (Speed-type), Carol the Wildcat (Brawler-type), Milla the Hound (Explorer-type), and Neera the Frost Knight (Power-type) ).
- Explore the world of Avalice by Adventure Fashion – Navigate a sprawling world map filled with treasures, landmarks, and over 100 unique animal NPCs to interact and catalog with.
- Dive straight into the Stock with classic mode – A simplified navigation screen gives you quick access to steps and other important features without having to travel.
- Test your fighting skills in the Battlesphere arena – Once reached, the Battlesphere hosts a variety of challenges featuring enemies and bosses you’ve encountered before, as well as brand new surprises!
- Parry enemy attacks with the New Guard button – If timing isn’t your thing, an Auto Guard element exists in the game that allows your character to automatically protect themselves from attacks if possible.
- New rebirth system – A new rebirth system gives you a chance for victory in tight battles. Use it wisely – it costs one stock and one more hit will knock you out again!
- Upgrade your heroine with customizable potions – Collect and mix a rainbow of ingredients that boost his vitality in different ways, such as increasing his stock, shield durability, attack power, speed, etc.
- Change the rules with a multitude of equipable items – Amulets and Charms provide useful effects, while Brave Stones make the fight harder in exchange for bonus crystals.
A long-time and passionate player, William D’Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was hired in 2010 as a Junior Analyst, rose through the ranks to Senior Analyst in 2012 and took over Estimates material in 2017. He expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content himself Youtube channel and Twitch Channel. You can contact the author on Twitter @TrunksWD.